An Assembly of Professionals
Cryptic Masons Medical Research Foundation is a culmination of the finest medical professionals, Masonic charity managers and support staff.
The result is a highly functional team that focuses on philanthropic endeavors to benefit humankind and improve medical knowledge.
CMMRF will be building profiles for the research and philanthropic team members that have helped progress our areas of research and treatment.
Meranda HillockOffice Manager
Meranda has broad-based customer focused experience in customer advocacy, finance, accounting, business excellence analysis, and operational implementation. She has held various leadership roles in Business Development, Commercial Operations, and Operational Excellence. Meranda thrives on creating solutions that achieve the vision by delivering exceptional support.
Key Competencies and Contributions include:
- 25+ years progressive professional experience
- Management Services
- Account Management
- System Conversions
- Business Development
- Operational Execution
- International Market Studies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and Computer Information Systems, Indiana University
- Master’s Degree of Professional Accountancy, Indiana University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)