Please note: You can not use Internet Explorer for these donations, this is beyond our control as the support for IE has been discontinued by most vendors. Please use Edge, Firefox, Safari or Chrome
Cryptic Mason Donation
Cryptic Mason Medical Research Foundation
PO Box 210
Brownsburg IN, 46112-0210
Call to Donate
Shopping Experiences - Levels - In Memory Cards
High Donor Level Pins
These new pins are available for high level donors.
Do you shop a lot on Amazon? Do you want the free money back to go to our Cryptic Mason Medical Research Foundation? Do you know that just by shopping via amazon smile you can contribute to our Foundation?
- AmazonSmile is a program that donates 0.5% of your eligible purchases on Amazon to a charity of your choice.
- All you need to do is start your shopping at smile.amazon.com. The donation will be made at no extra cost to you and you can choose from nearly one million public charitable organizations.
Don’t worry about AmazonSmile. It’s the same Amazon!
AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon with the same products, prices, and shopping features as Amazon.com. The difference is that when you shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to the charitable organization of your choice.
Using AmazonSmile is easy!
Sign in to smile.amazon.com on your desktop or mobile phone browser. From your desktop, go to Your Account from the navigation at the top of any page, then select the option to Change your Amazon Smile charity, and search “Cryptic Mason Medical Research Foundation”. Or, from your mobile browser, select Change your Charity from the options at the bottom of the page.
Can I use Amazon Smile with the Amazon App on smartphones?
You cannot use Amazon Smile with the Amazon App on the iPhone. However, the good news is that you can set up a shortcut to the Amazon Smile website which gives a near identical experience to the app. It’s very quick and easy to do.
- If you have the Amazon App installed you should remove it. To do this, tap and hold the app icon until it starts to jiggle. Tap the cross at the top left of the icon and confirm that you want to delete it. Don’t worry, this will not delete your Amazon account or any of your settings.
- Now load Safari (the iPhone internet browser) and go to smile.amazon.com
- Tap the ‘share’ button on the bottom of the screen
- Tap the ‘Add to Home Screen’ icon. You may need to swipe to the left to see this.
- You will now have an Amazon Smile icon on your home screen which you can use in exactly the same way you used the Amazon App.
Thank you very much for supporting Cryptic Mason Medical Research Foundation!
Kroger Community Rewards
The Kroger Family of Companies is committed to community engagement, positive social impact and charitable giving at the national and local levels. Every community is unique, but our common goal is to partner with the neighborhoods we serve and help the people there live healthier lives.
One of the ways in which we do this is through our Kroger Community Rewards program. This program makes fundraising easy by donating to local organizations based on the shopping you do every day. Once you link your Card to an organization, all you have to do is shop at Kroger and swipe your Shopper’s Card. Here’s how it works:
1. Create a digital account.
A digital account is needed to participate in Kroger Community Rewards. If you already have a digital account, simply link your Shopper’s Card to your account so that all transactions apply toward the organization you choose.
2. Link your Card to an organization.
Selecting the organization that you wish to support is as simple as updating the Kroger Community Rewards selection on your digital account.
- Sign in to your digital account.
- Search for your organization here.
- Enter the name or NPO number of the organization you wish to support.
- Select the appropriate organization from the list and click “Save”.
Your selected organization will also display in the Kroger Community Rewards section of your account. If you need to review or revisit your organization, you can always do so under your Account details.
3. Your organization earns.
Any transactions moving forward using the Shopper’s Card number associated with your digital account will be applied to the program, at no added cost to you. Kroger donates annually to participating organizations based on your percentage of spending as it relates to the total spending associated with all participating Kroger Community Rewards organizations.
Donor Recognition Program
Because we appreciate your generosity, appropriate lapel pins and plaques are awarded based on cumulative totals.
$50 -Bronze Lapel Pin
$100 -Bronze Lapel Pin with Stone
$150 -Silver Lapel Pin
$300 -Silver Lapel Pin with Stone
$500 -Gold Lapel Pin
$750 -Gold Lapel Pin with Stone
$1,000 -Nine Arch Triangle Plaque & Gold Lapel Pin with 1 Diamond Chip
$2,000 -Gold Lapel Pin with 2 Diamond chips
$1,000 -Nine Arch Triangle Plaque
$2,000 -Extender Bar for Plaque
Each additional $1,000 donation will earn another extender bar for the Council or another diamond chip for the individual.